Home Forums Opponent wanted Open for Match

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jacksboro Jacksboro 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jacksboro
    Jacksboro
    Participant

Hi Folks!

I am available for anyone who would like to play a match. I can help new players get familiar to the sequences of play and the navigation of counters on the map. Just let me know by posting your message here 🙂

Cheers!

Jacksboro
    Jacksboro
    Participant

Hi Thorgili 1916,

you applied for my Match, nice :). Hook up with me over this Forum so we can arrange some play time. CU soon.

Ravenblodt
    Ravenblodt
    Participant

Hi, I would like to play a test game 🙂

Jacksboro
    Jacksboro
    Participant

Great! Do you have Skype or a steam account so we can TS during the match? I would be available this tuesday evening around 21:00 CET.

Ravenblodt
    Ravenblodt
    Participant

Hi, sounds great 🙂 Yes I have skype, but no Steam account. I have checked my schedual
    and Tuesday evening looks good. CET, Central European Time ?

Jacksboro
    Jacksboro
    Participant

Hi, yes it would be UTC +1. Is that OK for you? If you want, you can go ahead and create a match of your choice, and I will apply.
    Looking foward ti it!
    CU 🙂

Ravenblodt
    Ravenblodt
    Participant

Yes, it is ok. My tz is GMT (UTC), alrighty, I will select one of the maps.
    Will be great, I am sure 🙂 I just finished playing a game on the tractor factory
    map against myself. Germans almost prevailed, I made some blunders with the Russians.
    I kept forgetting to bring up the reinforcements from the edge of the map. Was there
    such a thing as a reinforcement phase in SL or ASL ? Will have to give the manual some
    reading, I admit, I have only glanced through it 🙂

Looking forward to the game as well 🙂

Ravenblodt
    Ravenblodt
    Participant

Thanks Jacksboro ! 🙂 Was a nice walk-through and training exercise, learned a lot from the session, and it was fun 🙂

Jacksboro had the upper hand with his squads, his medium and heavy machine guns were shredding my troops… 🙁

But, thank the gods for my sniper, she was working overtime and really caused havoc amongst Jackboro’s troops 🙂
    She even managed to pick off a couple of his leaders 😀 much to my glee

Looking forward to more in the future,

Good hunting !

-Ravenblodt

ww2t_Ben
    ww2t_Ben
    Keymaster

Thank you for the after action report. Sounds like you both had fun. Yes, those female snipers (thinking of Pavlichenko) were a dangerous lot 🙂

Ben

Jacksboro
    Jacksboro
    Participant

Your welcome Ravenblodt 🙂 it was indeed alot of fun! Next time use a male sniper please ;)…

Looking foward towards our next match. First, Ben and I have to battle it out in Ratten Krieg!!

Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.