Home Forums Maps In sight of the Volga!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KarinaNuh 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jacksboro
    Jacksboro
    Participant

Incoming notice!

Despite being distracted by constant arty fire, the pioneers can announce the creation of the north part of the new map! Further construction is being planned by the brass!
    🙂

ww2t_Ben
    ww2t_Ben
    Keymaster

Awesome! I’m starting work on missing terrain features like hedges and walls now…

Ravenblodt
    Ravenblodt
    Participant

Hi,

What new map ? 🙂 Pioneers ? Artillery ?

I have noticed one thing, when creating a new game, when you select
    scenario, then all of the games you have played and saved seem to
    come up there as well. Can be a little confusing when setting up
    a new game.

ww2t_Ben
    ww2t_Ben
    Keymaster

Yes, currently – if you hit “Save Match” during game play the scenario is stored in the “scenarios” folder. Whereas all auto saves during game play are automatically written to the “autosave” directory. When you start a new match and select a scenario – like you said – it will simply display the contents of the “scenarios” folder. That’s why… Most of the time we don’t use the “Save Match” button because the auto saves are sufficient: when you end/pause your game play right after the game has switched to a new phase. The file explorer needs to be extended with the capability to change directories, then I will improve on this.

KarinaNuh
    Participant

Ive put this map into my to-do folder, it will probably get done when I get better at mapping, I decide to finish it, there is a demand for space maps, or any combination of the above.

KarinaNuh
    Participant

I personally think this is a good idea for a map except well….all those slime things, as well as it needs more derelict floating ships, so I suggest beggining to work on this again right now, get more mapping expierence with this map.



Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.